Much Ado About Nothing

+

Monday, June 26, 2006

Happy Father's Day

Between normal Sunday duties and trying to get a school trip with the choir together for our provincial/diocesan synod, I don't think the Father of our household ended up with a very relaxing or fun Father's day. We did enjoy a family BBQ at the inlaws in between the craziness, though.

Ode to Father:

What Aidan & Emma love about Daddy

He prays to God
He does eat grapes
He drinks milk
He does eat strawberries
Because he's a priest
Because I get to sit in the front pew with Dad
Because he wears the priest clothes and his cross
Because he is a good priest
He gives me stuff and plays with them with me
He tickles me...And me
Going out to lunch w/ him
Because Daddy is so handsome
And he makes coffee
Because he is so good
Because he takes care of the house and me and you and mom
He tries to keep the house clean
He makes surprises for mom
Because he is a good father
Because he takes care of us
He works a lot with the school
He takes care of Lizzy
He buys milk for us and helps us make pancakes
I get to work with him a lot
He gives us airplane rides on his feet
He plays with me every night and every day

2 Comments:

At 1:41 PM, Blogger Joy said...

Sounds like he's a GREAT dad! I think pancakes taste better when they're made by a dad!

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger munkybrat said...

awwww! THats great! Some of it sounds like my dad eight to ten years ago!!! No more airplane rides on his feet! *sniff* i'd break all his toes!! No more pony rides!! Oh well. NOw he takes me out to dinner in sophisticated resteraunts all by my self!!! hehehehehe! Growing up cant be too bad...... but the memories of childhood are ever-precious....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home